You can find more information about Proactiv using the following links, read the Proactiv review below, compare Proactiv and other acne products in our comparison chart. However, we suggest you should take a look at our Proactiv forum and read users' reviews and discussions.
It's not just a spot treatment like most other acne products. Gentle and effective, Proactiv Solution is designed to be used on the whole face (or acne-prone area) every day.
- Renewing Cleanser. Use morning and night. Apply a small (dime-sized) amount to dampened skin and gently massage for 1-2 minutes. Rinse thoroughly with warm water. Pat dry. Follow with Step 2: Revitalizing Toner. Renewing Cleanser contains benzoyl peroxide, which can bleach towels and fabrics.
- Revitalizing Toner. Use morning and night. Apply to your cleansed skin with a cotton ball or pad. Allow to dry. Follow with Step 3: Repairing Lotion. If irritation or sensitivity develops, discontinue use of products and consult a doctor.
- Repairing Lotion. Use morning and night. After cleansing and toning, squeeze a pea-sized amount onto your palm and spread a thin layer over the entire affected area. Allow to dry. Do not rinse off. Repairing Lotion contains benzoyl peroxide, which can bleach towels and fabrics.
In addition to this Proactiv review, we invite you to read and discuss everything about Proactiv in our forum. Although there is a complete Acne Forum, you can take advantage of real Proactiv reviews and unconstrained discussion right in the Proactiv forum! Find out what real people think about Proactiv and share your own experience with this acne product.
Latest messages from the Proactiv Forum:
Author: Nicola from London
This product is great it's really improved my skin. I wouldn't use anything else now. The only reason it didn't get the full 5 star is because the main face scrub wash always seems to run out well before the time I'm due for next batch. A anyone else having this problem? I seem to have loads of the pore treatment and moisturiser left, which is smaller and I use more of it.
Author: Anonymous from Proactiv Forum
my son broke out in a full rash and I dont't know what to do to get rid of it
Author: Anonymous from Texas
I give the original formula 5 stars, used it for over ten years and hardly ever had acne. Been using this new formula for about 6 months and can't get rid of the acne. I want the original formula back please.
Author: Anonymous from Proactiv Forum
Salicylic acid is just a medication that is in a lot of acne face cleaning products. Even found in products in drug stores. There is an xout that proactive founders make as well but I am not sure which medication is in that.
Author: gen d from Proactiv Forum
Make sure to check expiration dates on products. I ordered mine in .may 2013, cleanser expired in sept. 2013 toner and lotion expired in october. I dnt have bad skin so I use proactive occasionally. Called customer service, they wnt replace expired items bcoz its past the 60day money back period. Items expired before 60day warranty period and they wnt replace it. Junk! No wonder its not working!
Proactiv comparison is a part of our Proactiv review. You can use the following links to compare acne products one-by-one. Compare Proactiv and other acne products and see how real people rated them:
- Compare Proactiv and Clear Pores
- Compare Proactiv and Exposed
- Compare Proactiv and Acnezine
- Compare Proactiv and Zenmed
- Compare Proactiv and Acnease
- Compare Proactiv and Derminax
- Compare Proactiv and SkinB5
- Compare Proactiv and Healthy Pores
- Compare Proactiv and Dermology Acne
- Compare Proactiv and SkinID
- Compare Proactiv and Clearogen
- Compare Proactiv and Clear Skin Max
- Compare Proactiv and X Out
- Compare Proactiv and Murad
- Compare Proactiv and Pantothen
- Compare Proactiv and Dermagist
- Compare Proactiv and Acne Kit
- Compare Proactiv and Vilantae
- Compare Proactiv and MetroGel
- Compare Proactiv and DermaPure
- Compare Proactiv and Accutane
The final part of the Proactiv review is Proactiv rating. Proactiv scores out of 5. This is live user rating from our Acne Forum. Please note, we do not rank or rate acne products. Users are free to submit their own ratings and personal Proactiv reviews, therefore any ratings you see on our site are STRICTLY USER GENERATED. Where can you rate? See the Proactiv forum.
Best Acne Products as ranked by 1338 users
Acne Products Links
Use the following links to find more information about Proactiv:
Not satisfied with these ratings? Right, there is a better choice. According to our forums, Clear Pores is rated as the best acne product by 1338 users. Clear Pores rating is 4.8 out of 5. Please note, this is a real statistics, you can check it live at Clear Pores forum. You can click on the links below to find more information about Clear Pores:Clear Pores website Clear Pores forum
Copyright © 2008 – 2016 Acne Products Vote.com. All Rights Reserved