Murad vs Exposed
Murad vs Exposed: Although you can read both Murad forum and Exposed forum and try to choose one of these acne products, you can use this page and directly compare Murad and Exposed.
Murad Acne Complex
is a maximum strength
regimen that delivers rapid results
without dryness or irritation. Murad Acne products
are both effective
because they are formulated with pharmaceutical-grade ingredients and enriched with hydrators, anti-inflammatories and antioxidants according to Dr. Murad's recipe for skin health
Acne Complex users experienced a reduction in blemishes in just 8 weeks!Murad Acne Complex Full Size Regimen
- Clarifying Cleanser, 4.5 FL. OZ. Prevent breakouts with this maximum strength cleansing gel. Triclosan eliminates 99.9% of irritating surface bacteria while Salicylic Acid heals blemishes and prevent future breakouts.
- Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel, 2.0 FL. OZ. Exfoliating Acne Treatment Gel's patented Hydrogen Peroxide delivery system enables Retinol, Glycolic and Salicylic Acids to penetrate deeply for maximum effectiveness. Cell turnover is stimulated, breakouts are controlled, pore-clogging impurities are eliminated and clarity is restored.
- Skin Perfecting Lotion, 1.7 FL. OZ. This oil-free moisturizer provides ultra-light hydration while minimizing pores and refining texture. Queen of Meadow and Algae Extract penetrate to clear pores and balance oil production. Retinol encourages healthy cell turn-over while Arnica soothes irritation.
If for any reason you're not 100% satisfied
with any Murad acne product
, simply return them within 60 days from ship date even if they're empty.
is an acne product
developed through a collaborative effort of dermatologists, cosmetologists, naturopaths and chemists. This combination of skin care professionals
working together for the first time resulted in a unique and revolutionary skin care approach
that not only treats the acne
that you have and proactively prevents new acne from forming.The Exposed acne solution
is the first full spectrum acne treatment system
that treats and prevents acne in ways that were previously thought impossible. Exposed
does not fight with your skin like other solutions by using overly harsh medicines but instead uses a proprietary combination approach that returns your skin to the natural
balance that it was meant to have.
- The first step to clear skin is clean skin. The Exposed facial cleanser is a rich yet gentle face wash that is soap-free, non-comedogenic and hypo-allergenic.
- The pore clearing tonic eliminates harmful contaminants and clears clogged pores returning your skin to its natural healthy balance.
- The daytime acne serum treats the acne that you already have by delivering a special formulation of micronized benzoyl and olive leaf extract deep into your pores
- The nighttime acne serum is a lightweight gel that clears your pores and re balances your skin while you sleep.
- The final step in the regimen is for people with dry or combination skin.
A special synergistic system
was designed to unclog blocked pores
, kill acne
and help your skin normalize excess sebum production.
Murad vs Exposed
Use this real-time statistics from our Acne Forum to compare Murad and Exposed. See how 1332 users rated these products, based on a 1 to 5 scale, 5 being best. Murad vs Exposed:
The final result of Murad vs Exposed comparison:
First place: Exposed
. 64% users
voted for Exposed
Second place: Murad
. 36% users voted for Murad.
Use the following links to find more Murad vs Exposed information:
By clicking on this banner you can do us a favor and support our sponsors to ensure this site will be online tomorrow. Remember, we will NEVER allow any acne products related banners or promotions. All information and ratings will be strictly user generated. We thank you for your support in advance and hope to see you at Acne Products Vote.com, Acne Products Blog and our Acne Forum again and again!
Copyright © 2008 – 2015 Acne Products Vote.com. All Rights Reserved